Sunday 31 August 2014

September Goals and Expectations

The month of August has flown by, and September is knocking on the door, bringing fall, college and new responsibilities my way...

but I have to embrace them and evolve, because that's just how life goes. New challenges come to defy us; friends come and go. It scares me and excites me, I go from feeling fascinated with the idea of going to college and building my own life, to sinking in the deepest funk, feeling lost and worthless.

However, I know where I want to go. I shall renew my strength and carry on, working towards my dream, God's plan for me.

So I decided to write down some goals and expectations for September:

  1. To organize myself
  2. To stay positive
  3. To finish driver's theory
  4. To be able to manage my timetable
  5. To have fun with my friends until college starts, and after that, to stay in touch
  6. To be consistent with the Blog-tember Challenge, a link-up hosted by Bailey Jean from Brave Love. Hopefully it will allow me to put a little bit more of myself in this blog!

Well, let's see how this goes!

What are your goals and expectations for this month?

love,
Mariana

No comments:

Post a Comment