Tuesday 15 July 2014

First Post Ever

(I clearly have no idea how to run a blog - but don't worry! I'm a quick learner)


My name is Mariana. I'm eighteen years old and I just finished high school. Just like that, I'm expected to be an adult, without any warning. And that scares me a lot. That is one of the reasons why I'm starting this blog - as a way to express myself through this journey.

Ever since ninth grade, I've felt this calling to help people, to make the world a better place by healing what can be healed - that's why I chose to study Medicine. I believe that it's a part of God's plan for me, and that feeling keeps me motivated through the hardest times.

I also love music, books (reading and writing), cinema, and especially traveling! I shall also post some thoughts about my past trips and those I'm going to do.

Thank you for reading this brief introduction to this very simple blog!

love,
Mariana


4 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world! Excited to see your blog develop : ) your layout is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mariana! I'm so happy I found your blog, because I'm also eighteen and just graduated from high school! I blog over at Seeking Individuality, and I've only been blogging for about 5 months now. I'm glad you joined The Peony Project; it's a great community!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much for welcoming me in here! your blog is amazing :)

      Delete