Saturday 19 July 2014

Stuff I'm Thankful For #1

I've found that, no matter how good or bad things seem to be, there is always something to be thankful for.

(consider yourself hugged and a good day for you)


That is why I'm introducing my weekly "Stuff I'm Thankful For" section, in which I will share the moments and things I've been blessed with each week, hoping that these happy things will also bring some kind of joy to my lovely readers!

This week was a great one! Even though some of my friends were away, and the weather wasn't always great, I did a lot of fun and even important stuff.


This week, I'm thankful for:

- being in my church choir - I love belonging to that group and all the fun stuff we do together, from making silly posters to eating crepes after our rehearsals.

- having had the chance to spend a morning at the hospital, thanks to my uncle who is a doctor! I got to talk to many doctors and I even went inside the operation room. I didn't faint while watching the surgery, yay for me! 

 Hello from the OR :)


- the beach. I only went there once this week, because it's been cloudy since Tuesday; however, I'm really thankful that I live only some minutes away from the sea. 

- morning walks. I'm not a morning person at all, but this week I woke up earlier twice, to walk with two of my favourite people in the world. I found out that I love mornings, after all, and that the days seem longer when I do things early instead of lying in bed until lunch. Here are some shots from my morning walks!



(more love please)

- lunch and ice cream dates with my lovely boyfriend. We have so much fun together :)


- driving theory classes. I don't mind going to those much because I'm so looking forward to getting my driver's license!

- I HAVE FINALLY APPLIED TO COLLEGE! Hopefully I will get into the college of my choice. Here's the proof (it's in Portuguese: I applied to almost every medical school in the country)


I hope you all had a good week as well and, if not, I hope next week is better...
Thank you so much for reading!

love,
Mariana



No comments:

Post a Comment