Monday 21 July 2014

Traveling

I don't think there is anything like traveling: the feeling of being a citizen of the world, belonging to a bigger place than your town or country.

(picture from my plane to Barcelona this year)


Traveling is my most favourite thing to do, and I am blessed to have wonderful parents who love taking my sister and I in many trips around Europe!


In a few weeks, I will be roadtripping with my family to Italy, more specifically Firenze and Tuscany. We've been really busy preparing our tents, camping material and bags, reserving our tickets for museums, and mostly, trying to figure out how we're going to put so much stuff in our car!

Unfortunately, I haven't got my driver's license yet, so I won't be able to help with the driving. But thinking about my future roadtrips motivates me whenever I have to go to driver's theory classes!

Traveling will be the theme for this week: I will make posts about my most recent trips!

What do you love about traveling? As always, opinions are welcome :)

love,
Mariana

4 comments:

  1. I love traveling, but i don't get to do much of it, sadly. Can i ask what driver's theory class is?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In my country before you get your driver's license, you need to pass two exams: a theorical exam and a practical exam. In driver's theory class we learn about traffic signs and rules and stuff like that :)

      Delete
  2. I love traveling as well! Unfortunately, I don't get to do it as often as I would like either. I have been to Greece twice and it is my favorite place to visit! There is so much more of the world that I want to see though! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never been to Greece but it's one of the places I want to see the most :)

      Delete