Tuesday 19 August 2014

On Coming Back

After almost three amazing weeks that I spent traveling, it's time for me to come back home and pick up my everyday life from where I'd left it!



beach in Fonte dei Marmi, Italy

It's kind of hard to leave the exciting and unpredictable traveling life and to return to the same old routine, especially when most of my friends and my boyfriend are gone on holidays. I must admit it makes me pretty anxious to make plans right now - I don't know if that's good or bad.

However, it's an amazing time for me to organize myself, a month away from starting college! That involves some shopping, working more in this blog, renewing my wardrobe (!!!) and restoring my old bike, and probably kind of a makeover... because everything is changing and so am I.

Change makes me feel extremely anxious and excited at the same time. I know I'm one step closer to my dream of becoming a doctor and saving people's lives; but, on the other hand, it means I'm about to step out of my safe bubble, my comfort zone where I kept myself throughout high school. It means that I'm going to start working harder than I ever had, being the only one responsible for myself.

I've been reading many, many blog posts and searching Pinterest for tips on surviving my first year of college, and if any of you can give me any help, please feel free to do so :)

In the next few days I will post pictures and stories of the many places I've been to!

love,
Mariana

No comments:

Post a Comment