Wednesday 6 August 2014

Stuff I'm Thankful For #3

After the first week of my 3-week holiday, I can say there's just so many things I'm thankful for!


Cerveira was absolutely beautiful and as soon as I got to that little house in the middle of the mountains I just felt like God had brought me to that place for a reason! I was in awe with the greatness of nature and the beauty of that place.

Tomorrow I leave in my roadtrip to Italy, and I'm super excited about it!

So, this week I'm thankful for:
- my amazing boyfriend who I will miss so much while we're both on holidays. I am so lucky to have him in my life!
- as I have mentioned before, getting to spend a week in such a beautiful, peaceful village. I will post more stories and pictures when I'm officially back!
- my loving family
- my sister, aka my best friend in the world. I'm so thankful for getting to spend so much time with her! I will introduce her to this blog soon...
- the beach and the pool, because I feel like water is my natural element!

love,
Mariana


No comments:

Post a Comment