Monday 28 July 2014

My Three Week Trip

The time has finally come for me to travel this summer!




Unfortunately, this also means that, for three weeks, there will be very few updates to this blog; I apologise in advance for that! 

Tomorrow (tuesday 29th july) I will leave my beautiful city of Porto to spend a week at a beautiful village in the north of Portugal called Vila Nova de Cerveira. Hopefully, the weather will be nice enough for us to go the beach; we're also going to see some places around Cerveira and in the north of Spain!


A week later, on the 7th of August, we'll leave on a roadtrip to Italy! We're going to visit the south of France and the region of Tuscany, especially Florence.



As soon as I get back, I shall update you all with pictures and moments from my trip! Meanwhile, I'll try and post some news during this time...

where are you traveling to in the next few months?

Love,
Mariana

4 comments:

  1. Have so much fun!!!!

    I will be moving from Arizona to Idaho in the next two months. So I guess that would be considered "travel" LOL

    xoxo, kerri

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes it sounds like an adventure as well :)

      Delete
  2. Looking forward to stories when you get back! Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There will certainly be a lot of stories and pictures! Thank you :)

      Delete