Sunday 27 July 2014

Stuff I'm Thankful For #2

Time for me to talk about this week's best moments!

not my drawing, found it on tumblr


This week, I'm thankful for:

- once again, the beach! I love living so close to the sea, and, to me, there's no better feeling than getting in the cold water and feeling like a part of nature...
- amazing theatre plays
- happy reunions after you've missed someone so much!
- having the chance to travel for three weeks with my family - there will be a blog post about that soon!
- my creativity and love for art, which has helped me make some birthday presents this week!
- good books - in this case, the Lord of the Rings trilogy which I will review once I'm done with it...

What are you thankful for?

love,
Mariana

2 comments:

  1. Yay LOTR! I'm wrapping up The Hobbit and I recently bought the LOTR omnibus (which I'll be reading soon!) I've seen all the movies so many times now but I want to get into the book :) Would love to know what you think of the series. Have fun reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am loving it so far, I'm completely addicted! I've never seen the movies but I will do that as soon as I'm done with the books :)

      Delete