Thursday 4 September 2014

Day Four: Fashion Trends

'Pick a fashion trend you love and a fashion trend you hate. Win us over!'

I am not quite the fashionista, but I do love to have my own style and there are some pieces of clothing that I wear a lot. 
Even though most of the time I'm pretty lazy when it comes to pick my clothes, I still have my preferences: flannel shirts, high waisted jeans, cosy sweaters, cute dresses... However, my favourite pieces of clothing are skirts. I love wearing skirts, which is not that common where I come from; most girls prefer sticking to their jeans and shorts!


This is a picture of me wearing my favourite skirt. Despite having to be really careful while wearing skirts, and not being able to feel as comfortable as I do in my jeans or leggings, I think this skirt makes me look pretty and elegant! 

A fashion trend I hate: besides the classics (Crocs, I'm looking at you!) a piece of clothing I find really ugly is that kind of dresses that look like rectangles. I have no better way to describe them. I don't think I would ever wear one...

Imagem 1 de VESTIDO ÀS RISCAS da Zara
from Zara website

What are your favourite and least favourite fashion trends?


Brave Love Blog


love,
Mariana



4 comments:

  1. Haha I love it! I never understood the 3-D hypnotic clothing like that dress!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so weird! I don't know why shops sell them, I never see people wearing them on the streets!

      Delete
  2. I recently fell in love with maxi skirts (because any other length looks super short on me). They are dressy and look pulled together, but can be worn casually as well. Also, you don't have to shave your legs to wear them. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maxi skirts are beautiful and really elegant! Unfortunately my legs are quite short and I need to wear heels so that the skirt doesn't get dragged on the floor :(

      Delete