Tuesday 16 September 2014

New Beginnings

Here's to new beginnings, to scary challenges and to breaking out of our safe bubble!




I'm sorry for the lack of posts through the last week, but starting college can be overwhelming - thoughts and prayers are appreciated!




As most of the people who have been reading this blog recently know, I am starting college this week. I'm getting many mixed feelings about it:

... I feel excited because I get to be responsible for building myself. For 'finding Mariana'. I get to choose what I relate to the most, I get to do the kind of stuff that I think will help me gain skills and experience for the future: volunteering, belonging to the students association, etc.

... I feel lost because most of my friends go to different colleges, and it's like we're all drifting away (there are exceptions of course!). It makes me really sad, even though it's a natural process, and I hope that I get to keep those who are closest to me.

... I feel scared of not being good enough and feeling overwhelmed with so much stuff I'll have to study...

... I feel motivated to keep studying and getting involved in stuff and working towards becoming a better person! I feel like I'm on my way to fulfill the plans God has for me.


I'll keep you updated with posts about my journey!

love,
Mariana

No comments:

Post a Comment