Thursday 25 September 2014

Stuff I'm Thankful For: Autumn Love

Autumn is, by far, my favourite season. 


It's a season of change, which brings me great joy and excitement!

from Tumblr!


I'm going through some MASSIVE changes in my life right now. 
I'm trying to adapt to a completely different way of life. There's just SO. MUCH to study from 2000-page books - yes, Gray's Anatomy, I'm looking at you - so many new people to meet, so much effort to preserve my previous friendships, and to get to spend time with my lovely boyfriend in my free time!
However, sometimes I feel the need to stop, look around me, and give thanks for the beauty that Autumn brings.
Here's a list of things I'm thankful for this Autumn:

- golden trees
- sunlight (we hardly got any of that this summer!)
- libraries
- being in love
- gaining my independence
- having meals with new friends
- stepping on the fallen leaves
- random acts of kindness
- cups of tea
- coffee!!!

Well, these are just a few. Eventually, more will come!

love,
Mariana

No comments:

Post a Comment